Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mini Pumpkins - Take Two

I think I may have a problem – I’m obsessed with mini pumpkins this fall.  I’ve made some with ribbon and I even made a wreath.   This time I think I need a little sparkle.



I got out the crafty rhinestones and tacky glue and went to town. 

I started out with just randomly placing them on the mini pumpkin



And then did one with a little more structure



then moved on to an “X”




It took just around an hour to finish them all up.  I added them to the mix of the mini pumpkins I gussied up with the ribbon. 





It’s a pretty inexpensive way to add a little fall to the house. 



10 comments:

  1. These are darling! What a neat idea!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...

    Awwww...your little blinged out pumpkins are darling! Another great idea, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your post on Coastal Charm...the blinged out pumpkins are adorable! LOVE that!! I am a newbie and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! Sparkly pumpkins! How cute!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinderella is definitely gong to the ball with those pumpkins! Come check out a yarn flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute pumpkins! Thank you for sharing this project at my weekly party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pumpkins, I never worked this way on pumpkin, just saw your post on Coastal Charm, and stumbled here. It will be best idea for this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you certainly had some fun trying new decorations.

    ReplyDelete