Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dijon Grilled Chicken

I made a new-to-us chicken dish for supper the other night.  I get bored eating chicken the same way over and over - I needed a new recipe.  And boy did I find a good one.  Dijon Grilled Chicken.  Yum O!



I just threw the marinade together in a freezer bag, added the chicken and put it in the deep freeze. I used chicken breasts and I cut them in to chunks, it lets the marinade soak in to the all the meat, so the flavor is throughout.  The night before I just put the bag in a bowl in the refrigerator to defrost & marinate.  By supper time the chicken was defrosted and just needed grilled.  I followed the recipe as is and Mr. Manly Man said not to loose it, I guess he liked it!

Here's the recipe:

Dijon Grilled Chicken


1.5 – 2 lbs chicken
4 tsp minced garlic       
1 tsp dried parsley
1 Tbs salt
1 tsp pepper
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbs Sugar
¼ cup olive oil
1 ½ tsp dried rosemary

Make marinade and add chicken.  Let sit overnight.  Grill


FEATURED AT:


Eat, Grow, Sew at Blue Bird Sews



linking with :
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Yum, I'll be trying this one!!!Thanks for the receipe.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this looks delicious! Into my file it goes, maybe next week?!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, that looks good, I love me some honey dijon! And the trick about marinating in the freezer is a good one, it always turns out so good! Thanks for linking up to Eat, Grow, Sew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I’d love for you to link to Things I’ve Made Thursdays going n now until noon tomorrow. I’m trying something new this week- We have two sections to the party- one for kids’ things and one for “Anything”!! I think this post would be an awesome addition to the “Anything Goes” party!

    Hope you’ll stop by and link up!
    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/09/things-ive-done-thursday-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Dijon Chicken looks delicious and we will really enjoy it. It is a great recipe! Hope you will have a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured your yummy chicken at Eat, Grow, Sew today pop on over and grab a button it you'd like, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete