Friday, August 26, 2011

Second Childhood

Sometimes I feel like I am married to child. Every married woman that I know has felt this way at one time or another.  Here is why I have recently been feeling this way:



He calls it the Gaming Rig.  26" flat screen TV, PS3, top of the ling gaming race pedal, shifter and steering wheel, a seat from a Volvo, a custom cup holder for his favorite glass. His dad and brother also have the same games and they play together late into the night. He loves it.   Me - not so much - I consider it an eyesore. However, I do like the fact that it's his family he's spending time with, even though it's over the web.

Thankfully it's in "his" room, the family room.  A room I don't spend much time in.  

1 comment:

  1. OMG ...Im so sorry...they are bad creatures for things like that , I guess I have a whole house of old junk he can have one room of video games , and sports figurines(toys) etc but I thank god every day that his man cave has doors on it so I dont have to look at it! Good Luck have a wonderful weekend! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete