Monday, August 29, 2011

Kitchen Towels

I've been a little lacking in the creative - crafty department.  With school starting and extra curricular activities our family schedule is about to go berserk.  Plus, I'm trying to make sure everyone still gets supper. 

Anyhow, while I was out on Saturday doing the weekly Wal-Mart run, I stopped by a couple of the local home decor stores.  My plan was to just take a quick look and see if they had any new amazing items.  The first store had lots of pretties but nothing that had to come home.   

Store number two was a different story.  I found some really great kitchen towels. 



The center one is from Target that I was luck enough to find several weeks ago when I was in the city.   The "believe" and the one with the star are two of the three that I found today.  They were inexpensive and go great in my kitchen.  

PS:  I also started my Christmas shopping today.  I found a great gift for both my mom and my mom-in-law.  Unfortunately, I can't share them with you since they both occasionally read my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Christmas shopping already? This is why you always end up with great stories and seem mon top of everything. I wouldn't have thought of Christmas for another three months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute towels- they match perfectly for being bought at different times.

    ReplyDelete