This has been one of, if not my most frustrating project in a long time. I found this little table at a flea market for $8 and though this would be a quick easy project. Sand, prime, paint, stencil and clear coat. Two weeks max. Sanding – easy. Priming – no problem. Black paint – looked great. Stencil – well that’s another story.
Let's just say that I had problems. I had all sorts of problems, I was not a happy camper. The final score. Stencil 3, Pam 0.
That was to be the end of my table saga. I was ready to leave it black. Mr. Manly Man knew I was frustrated. The entire family knew I frustrated. When I got home from work one day last week, I came home to this. He decided to give the stencil a try, with the airbrush. Success!
I am so glad he jumped in and finished this up it looks like I wanted it to. It can now go to it's new owner, my niece, at the KU (Rock Chalk) dorms.