Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Got My Birch Box!

First a disclaimer – I am not a representative of Birch Box nor do I receive any perks from the for mentioning them here in my blog.

I received a one-year subscription to BB as a gift from a close friend.  I love getting this little box of tester size luxe products.  I try them - especially the skin car products on Friday night or Saturday morning - just to play it safe - I hate to have to explain blotchy irritated skin at work on Monday.   This month looks like some really good stuff:



For starters, some LivGrn-earth parfum.  Wow does it smell great!  My almost 15 year old also likes it so I may end up loosing it to her. 



Three different skin samples one being Weleda Smoothing Facial Lotion.  And the other two are from juice beauty – one is a Green Apple Peel and the other is a Repairing Eye Treatment. 




They also sent a sample of Zoya nail polish, I received the color Caitlin, it’s a very pretty purple that will be on my toes by the end of the weekend. 



What I like most about this is getting to try the products and then being able to hop on their website and actually find the products to purchase. 

Last month's best product sample in my opinion was the Pangea Organics Lip Balm.  I received the Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom - it's full size and works so well and smells so good.  It's like getting aroma therapy every time I put the lip balm on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment