Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fleur De Lis x 3

Look at what I picked up a while back.  Three cast iron Fleur's De Lis for the living room. The dark brown looks so good against our blue walls. I've always been a fan of them but never had the right decor to put them in, they just don't go with a Western theme.  I'm so glad we decided to re-do the living room. 


 The classic ones are my favorite.


or maybe the filigree one


or this scrolly one


And I got them for half price on one of my trips to the city.   They were in the garden section but I think they work great in my living room.

10 comments:

  1. I love them too. Garden center huh? Never thought of looking there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love fleur de lis! You found a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fleur de lis also!!! I have them all over my house. Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to post in your comment section again, but I'm a Southeast Kansas girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fleur de lis my fav. Beautiful
    Rebcca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice. Glad you found something to add as decor for your wall. We find lovely things at unexpected places don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these, they will look great anywhere, can't wait to see them in you living room. thanks for partying at Type A!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The classic one is my favorite. Thank you for sharing this at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete