Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung

For those of you who really know me know that I do not like warm weather.   My biggest reason is allergies.  My allergies started about two weeks ago and I have stocked up on three, yes three, different allergy meds.   Otherwise - spring is an okay season.


As the world starts to green up I start thinking about spring/summer projects.   First I decided I needed to change out the picture in hallway, I still had a Valentine's Day themed picture  up.   I replaced it with this - it should be ok for several months.


This is a $3.00 frame and $3.00 worth of scrap booking flowers and a sheet of plain white scrapbook paper. 

In the yard - my chives have a great start




as does the honeysuckle






and the mint around the birdbath is also beginning to show itself also


I guess I'd better go take some more allergy medicine.

6 comments:

  1. So creative! Love this post...thank you for linking up to Whassup Wednesday! Hope to see you tomorrow:)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, i hear ya about the allergies! we all suffer around here too! but love the greenery. thanks so much for sharing this at my party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the bright cheery colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knooow...why does springtime have bring on the sneeze time? I look so forward to pretty weather, but dread the allergies. Very cute picture, btw.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you! I agree, my allergies are starting. I love the spring though (Cuz I am so sick of brown!) I planted my flowers on Saturday and they make me happy! You inspired me, I am going to have to run around back and check my chives - maybe post something with them in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Spring! Just stopping in from Friday's Show and Tell hop. Although, I'm not linked up. Checking out everyone's stuff and yours caught my eye! Hope your allergies get better. The first year we moved into our new house(2 yrs. ago) mine were awful! Must be something in our yard as we didn't even change counties.

    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete