Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Goodies

I found a few goodies over the weekend.   I think I could have found even more had I actually gotten out of bed a little earlier.  There was one garage sale in Iola this morning and I was still asleep when it started - not a good thing.   They were selling stuff at half price by 9:30 and all the prices I saw were great at full price.  I guess I need to decide how important sleep really is. 

After the garage sale Bryan and I hit an auction - not worth saying for.  Then on to the local flea markets and a few good finds.  Here's a peek at what I got. 


I really didn't need any of this but I just couldn't resist. 


Nor could I resist this - the price was right and we love crates. 



And these tin shingles just had to come home.  I have an idea for these - I hope to get to is this week.  I think I should have bought more of these. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what you do with those shingles! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those tin shingles are great. The arches remind me of church windows. I love them.
    Thanks for sharing them at Treasure Hunt Thursday.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bottle holder box. What did you end up doing with it?

    I just had a short look around you blog & I like what I see! I'm a new follower & subscribed by email.

    ~Steph from Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete