Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The first step . . . .


Pillows. Just the finishing touch.  Is it wrong that these are the first completed project for the living room re-do? 






This is what I’m replacing. They look kind of sad but boy howdy are they cushy and warm.  I think I’ll keep these around for nap time, maybe in the family room.



These took me about an hour and a half to make, from measuring to the hand sewing the holes shut.   I highly recommend the pillow forms and a husband to stuff them in the newly made slip covers.  

I adore the fabrics. . . especially sans dog and cat hair.  I know its just a matter of time after I put them out before Parker and Grover take their first naps on them.




4 comments:

  1. thanks for linking these to my party. i love the fabrics you used. great job on the pillows

    tammy, type A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics! I hope your pooches are kind to them! Thanks for sharing with air your Laundry Friday! The party is back on tonight.

    Hugs,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete